1. This User Agreement (hereinafter - this Agreement) is an integral part of the Agreement on the use of the resources of a single portal for electronic services of the national automated information system portal.gov.by (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) and is given to the OAIS Operator solely for the purpose of providing the latter users with the opportunity to use the resources of a single portal , obtaining electronic services through a state-wide automated information system, as well as implementing an administrator electronic procedures.
2. The terms and their definitions in this Agreement are used in terms and their definitions provided in the Agreement, as well as:
the term "personal data" is used in the definition and meaning established by Art. 8 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of 21.07.2008 No. 418-З "On the population register" in the meaning and definition of the term "basic personal data";
the term "consent" means the User's consent to perform actions with information relating to the User and related to commercial or other legally protected secrets for the purpose of using the resources of a single portal, providing access to electronic services through the OAIS, and administrative procedures in electronic form;
the term "actions" means collecting, processing, storing, recording, systemizing, accumulating, updating (updating, changing), extracting, using, deleting information in the information resources (systems) of the Republic of Belarus, on the personal data of the User, legislation on information, information and information protection.
3. Confirmation of the User's Agreement is carried out during the registration of the User on a single portal by clicking the User button "I agree with the rules of using the portal resources and the transfer of personal data" placed under the registration form. The moment of registration of a "personal cabinet" (an account) means the confirmation by the User of its consent to the Consent, as well as acceptance of all the terms of the Agreement and their unconditional acceptance.
4. By accepting the terms of this Agreement and the Agreement, the User confirms that when registering a "personal cabinet" (account) at portal.gov.by, the User has specified reliable personal data, agrees to perform actions with his personal data, relating to the User and related to commercial or other legally protected secrets, by the Operator of the OASIS - the Republican Unitary Enterprise "National Center for Electronic Services" in accordance with the legislation of the Republic ELARUS compliance with the requirements defined by the legislation on information, informatization and information protection.
5. The purpose of receiving the User's consent by the Operator of the UAIS is the provision of the User's ability to use the resources of a single portal, access to electronic services of the OAIS by registering a "personal cabinet" (account), as well as implementing administrative procedures in electronic form. The OAIS Operator has the right to perform actions with the User's personal data, as well as with information relating to the User and related to commercial or other secret protected by law, during the period of the User's access to a single portal.
6. This Agreement is valid from the moment of its provision by the User to the Operator of the OAIS in the manner specified in clause 3 of this Agreement and is effective until the User's access to the unified portal is terminated.
7. Operator OAIS does not bear any responsibility for the distortion and leakage of the User's personal data, information relating to the User and relating to commercial or other legally protected secrets, through an unprotected communication channel.